Portland, OR - February 21, 2012 - Yesmail Interactive, an Infogroup company which powers intelligent customer interactions, today announced that it is expanding its leadership team to address the growing needs of its clients and the market.
According to Michael Fisher, President, Yesmail Interactive, "We are delighted to bolster our growing business with such exceptional talent. These additions bring demonstrable domain expertise and position us to address the needs of our expanding clientele. As our customer's evolve, we will evolve with them in order to continue to provide the multichannel solutions that deliver outstanding results."
Significant enhancements to the team are highlighted below:
- John Church joins the Sales Team, focused on client development. As a client development leader John is responsible for implementing integrated client relationship development for a number of large Yesmail Interactive Clients. With more than twenty years of sales, account management and database and interactive marketing experience, John will leverage all of Yesmail Interactive's assets in order to help clients achieve their desired results.
- Linda Vetter joins as the head of Marketing. Linda is responsible for developing Yesmail Interactive's strategic demand generation. With over 10 years of experience implementing tactical lead generation, including branding, messaging, and market presence expertise, Linda, along with her team, will manage the go-to-market programs that will extend Yesmail's reach in the marketplace.
- Julie Anne Reda joins to lead the charge in Product Management. Julie Anne is a seasoned product management executive with over 15 years experience in strategic development, creative design, implementation, marketing and brand management. She was previously part of the team that propelled Yesmail in to the leader's quadrant of the 2009 Forrester Wave for ESPs. Julie Anne has returned and is now responsible for driving the product vision, strategy, roadmap and launch of Yesmail products. Her team will manage product development and ensure products exceed market demands for innovative solutions that fit the changing landscape of digital marketing.
- Marc Shull joins to lead the Analytics Team, focused on customer insights. Marc leads the way in providing clients analytically driven customer insights, which generate revenue growth. With a track record of using marketing insights to cultivate revenue for over 10 years, Marc heads the customer insight team responsible for: segmentation analysis, target audience profiles, KPI dashboard templates, proprietary data creation, response modeling, and overall audience targeting strategies.
- Lynn Dusek leads Customer Strategy. Lynn, who has a legacy of growing revenue and leading market strategy for over 7 years at Yesmail Interactive, has been recently promoted to Vice President Customer Strategy. She is charged with leading the strategy team and delivering enhanced results to more clients, more often. Yesmail Interactive strategy team delivers: strategic assessments, communication strategies, competitive analysis, and overall multi-channel best practices.
- Matt Caldwell heads Creative & Agency Services. Matt, recently promoted to Vice President Creative & Agency Services, provides clients with award winning creative design services on a retainer or project basis. As part of the longest running, dedicated email design agency, Matt leads his team in creating highly effective designs for: template systems, mobile campaigns, video campaigns, landing pages, microsites, and offers additional consulting services.
- Jason Warnock leads the Market Intelligence & Measurement Team. As Vice President Market Intelligence & Measurement, Jason and his team provide clients with Deliverability Assistance services, deliverability consulting and competitive market intelligence solutions. Jason has designed and implemented successful business strategies for several Fortune 500 companies. It's this experience that led to the development of Yesmail Market Intelligence, an exciting new application that provides our customers with unique, real-time competitive intelligence to assist in out positioning their competition.
Michael Fisher further stated, "These new additions are merely an example of the top talent that we have at Yesmail Interactive. We continue to enhance our focus and align with our overall investment and growth strategy to ensure we are poised to take advantage of the new technology we are releasing throughout the year. We are relentlessly focused on bringing our clients the best technology and service to obtain superior results."
About Yesmail Interactive
We power intelligent customer interactions. We give you the insights to recognize and understand your customer to deliver contextually relevant digital communications- while respecting their preferences and privacy. We help marketers evolve their customer relationships through intelligent interactions via technology, insights and services in a near real time multi-channel environment. We help you compete in the age of the customer. For more information, call 1-877-YESMAIL or visit www.yesmail.com.